Your Sunshine’s mission is to enrich and improve the social, physical, emotional, and recreational capabilities of children and youth with special needs while unfolding their full potential in a nurturing environment that is integral to promoting well-being. We are devoted to live the dreams of the children, youth and adults with special needs, through unfolding their talents, creativity, gifts, and extraordinary abilities so that they may grow them!
This position will offer 30-40 hours per week, working in the office or from home. Specific schedules are flexible within our core business hours (8:30AM -- 7:30PM). We are a small, tight knit unit, casual working environment. Your interview process will be informal, however since we are a small group--we are equally looking for someone who is grounded and well rounded as well as a proven track record of professional success.
For information regarding internship, please contact us. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants should submit a resume to HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist in preparation, submission, and management of grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
- Be a time player created with the know-how in securing sponsors for our events.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists.
- Have existing relationships with media outlets.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Assistant in organizing activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for an organization.
Your Sunshine is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. In this regard, all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits and discipline are administered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or other classification protected by law. Your Sunshine is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply